(Singapore, 26 Nov 2021) Through 3 months’ nomination and selection, Fortune Times, a Chinese business magazine in Singapore, held the hybrid award ceremony for the 7th Annual Fortune Times Awards on 25 November 2021 at Distrii Singapore.
Launched in 2015, the Fortune Times Awards are presented to the influential figures, innovative and inspiring leaders who have made outstanding business performance and contribution to the society in recognition of the excellent leadership, advancement and achievements in Asia. This year, there are finally 8 award recipients winning Fortune Times awards, which winners are mainly from Singapore and China. The background of winners are from semiconductor chip industry, Precision Engineering, Consuming Products, Technology, Investment, Finance and Science Research.
This year, the Fortune Times Awards enters its 7th year. Over the years, the Awards have become the most prestigious business awards presented by the Chinese financial media in Asia. This year, it is worth mentioning that there are two female winners, demonstrating the rapid rise of female power in the new economy and new finance.
Among the eight winners of Fortune Times Awards 2021, there are four individual winners:
- Asia’s Most Influential Scientist Awards——Professor Chwee Teck LIM, Director of the Institute for Health Innovation and Technology (iHealthtech), NUS;
- Asia’s Most Influential Entrepreneur Awards——Mr. Jason YEO, Founder and Chairman of the JCS Group;
- Asia’s Women Empowerment Awards——Ms. Yvon BOCK, Founder and CEO of Hegen Pte Ltd;
- Asia’s Women Empowerment Awards——Ms. Elaine FOO, Founder and CEO of New Dimensions Capital;
In addition, four companies are awarded the Fortune Times Awards 2021:
- Asia’s Most Innovative Company——Tiger Brokers (Singapore);
- Asia’s Most Innovative Company——WinTech-Nano (Suzhou) Co. Ltd;
- Asia’s Most Visionary Investment Company——Suzhou YongXin FangZhou Equity Investment Partnership;
- Asia’s Most Visionary Investment Company——TEDA Venture Capital Corporation Limited.
The thematic awards ceremony “Innovation for Sustainability in the Post-Covid-19 Era”, is to reflect that technological innovation has become the driving force for economic recovery and sustainable development under the new normal of the post-covid-19 era. Mr Don Wee, Member of Parliament, is invited to grace the award ceremony as the Guest of Honor.
Mr Don Wee said in his speech: “Fortune Times Awards not only celebrate the achievements of entrepreneurs from Singapore and Asia, it also recognizes the significant contributions they had made to the society. Today the world is on the transition of yet another revolution, a global sustainability revolution. This revolution will be driven by policymakers, consumers, investors and inventors.”
Ms. Annie Song, the Editor-in-Chief of Fortune Times, said in her opening remarks: “Compared to previous years, the success formula this year not only reflects the winners’ characters including the innovation in solving market pain points, leadership in business development under the epidemic, and the capability to expand the marketing platforms, but also highlights the strategic geographical location of Singapore’s, expanding business opportunities to China, to the region, and even to the world.”
Due to the restrictions of Covid-19, Fortune Times presents the hybrid event for the first time. Four esteemed representatives from the judging panel attended, including Jim ROGERS – international investor; Mr Daniel TEO – Honorary Chairman of SIAS, Chairman of Hong How Group; Dr. Michael GOUTAMA – Chairman of Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Singapore Committee; and Dr Ernest Kan – Executive Member of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
Please refer to the following links to read the 8 winners’ stories:
- Professor Chwee Teck Lim Was Awarded “ASIA’S MOST INFLUENTIAL SCIENTIST” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- Jason Yeo, Founder and CEO of JCS Group Was Awarded “ASIA’S MOST INFLUENTIAL ENTREPRENEUR” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- Elaine Foo, Founder and CEO of New Dimensions Capital Was Awarded the “ASIA’S WOMEN EMPOWERMENT AWARD” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- Yvon BOCK, Founder and CEO of Hegen Was Awarded the “ASIA’S WOMEN EMPOWERMENT AWARD” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- Tiger Brokers (Singapore) Was Awarded “ASIA’S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- WinTech-Nano(Suzhou) Was Awarded “ASIA’S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- Suzhou YongXin FangZhou Equity Investment Partnership Was Awarded “ASIA’S MOST VISIONARY INVESTMENT COMPANY” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony
- TEDA Venture Capital Was Awarded “ASIA’S MOST VISIONARY INVESTMENT COMPANY” at the 2021 Fortune Times Awards Ceremony